December 2010 General Meeting MinutesView All Meeting Minutes here
Wed Dec 2 2009
‘ECSA’ 2 DEC. ’09 GENERAL MEETING MINUTES
At 7:30 +/- pm we did the pledge & started the meeting. There were 27 club members in attendance. Food was available, all enjoying having a good time, meeting started late.
The ‘Secretaries & Treasurers’ report were given & accepted as read.
No new readings @ this time.
- Jan 1st need to set up targets.
Building & Land:
- Bldg Inspector, will get back to us as to number of toilets we need. Will call.
- This Committee not active @ this time.
- The Excon Range plans are underway. Range Safety Officer Course to be Jun. 19th-20th.
Fish/Game/Essex County League:
- ‘NRA’ dues paid.
- Send $100.00 to North End Boat Club for kids X-Mass party. We do every year. Yes !
- State of sale of land, Need a letter from ECSA to State Land Agent, that Dave Harbison has our permission to represent ECSA in all & any land transfers. Will do !
- Dave & Mark to complete the Conciliation of the books.
- Bike path thru Martin Burns, it’s going thru. 150 ft each side of path, no hunting !!!
- Muzzle Loader issue, no break open Muzzle Loader.
- Salt Water Fishing License required next year. $$$ don’t know as yet. Funds dedicated to ramps, access, education, training.
- ECSA Pistol raffle, some discussion, motion made to raffle pistol within the ECSA & was approved. Date of raffle to be Dec. ’10. Tickets to be $10.00 each.
- Keith Stanwood to start formulating Feb Fishing Tournament.
- Also Keith would like to start Trap Shooting @ club, start in August then every other week.
- It is voting time, ballots were handed out, votes collected, counted & the results are:
- President : August Hoaglund
- Vice President: Robert Kelley
- Secretary: Mark Gallagher
- Treasurer: Chris Harris
- Board of Directors:
- Fred Hanson
- Bob Dash
- Don Fish
- Scott Harmer
- Brandon Ivone
Those listed above, plus the Exec. Board & last past President.
We passed the hat for the Camper Fund then all had a great time with the Raffle.
Still enjoying food & a good time !!!
Motion to adjourn - Good Night !